WHITE-OXA PLUS is a hydrogen peroxide activator in industrial bleaching processes. It is a preparation containing a synthetic oxy-reductase with a chemical structure similar to that of the active parts of natural enzymes present in living organisms.
- Lower bleaching temperature;
- Easy to handle liquid product;
- Suitable for automatic processes;
- Compatible with a wide range of alkaline pH;
- Compatible with most auxiliary products used in bleaching processes.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Cotton bleaching using the WHITE-OXA PLUS process.
- Its application allows to obtain cotton bleaching at 60-80ºC with a high degree of whiteness.
- It provides the treated fabric with a very good final hydrophilicity and a very good degree of whiteness.
- Due to its properties, it guarantees maximum efficiency in the bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide.