- Subject to lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the User;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not subsequently being treated in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
- Accurate and updated whenever necessary, taking all appropriate measures so that the inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a way that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
The Website uses the technology known as “cookies”. Thus, when you visit the Website, you will be asked for your consent to the creation and recording on your computer of a “cookie”. A cookie is a single text file that a portal sends to your browser software. Cookies allow a portal to personalize the information presented to you, based on your browsing preferences. Cookies may be used to personalize your pages or to “remember” you when you register / request the services available on the website. If you do not want cookies to be installed on your browser, you can set it to reject cookies. The rejection of cookies may affect the ability to use some of the Website’s features.
The types of cookies used are:
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze the traffic patterns of the portal. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and usability of the portal.
- Analysis cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our portals, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces that may exist on the portal, being able to analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Google Analytics cookies: are those that, treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to collect information about the use of the Website anonymously. It also allows the creation of reports on visits to the website, with a view to improving its functionalities.